Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Budding Entrepreneur

Today we were taking a break from schooling and my little man decided to set up shop. I was cleaning out the silverware drawer where someone thought that would be a catch drawer as they were pouring sugar into their tea. All of a sudden I heard SALE,Come to my SALE! What? what is he saying I ask one of my more diligent students? Mom, he's having a sale. Oh, the yelling continues..... Sale, Books For Sale!

Somebody please go to his sale. I peek over there; this is a well thought out sale. We have a storefront,books and lego's as money. Books are a penny each and I receive 60.00 in change not a bad deal! The other children were concerned that there books were disappearing but I said not to worry at that price they'll be replaced in no time.













 Speaking of books have you all seen these? They are a new favorite around here. They are fun and usually about sharing or how to be a friend from what I have read. Our favorite is the one about How to throw a ball. The one about ice cream is a close second.





Another favorite at the sale was David Livingston from YWAM. It was a good read and we all learned so much about the geography of Africa that when an area was mentioned in the news we could picture where it was.






If you have a young one or a grand child Bo Willems has written some fun,short books with a good message!We also have enjoyed as many ywam books that we can get our hands on.

Precious times!




1 comment: