The days have been flying by and have been filled with play practices,Speech night,school, sewing,embroidery and music lessons. I *intended* to video the kids speeches. I made sure the camera was ready and the battery charged. As my son got up on the stage I started dutifully recording until my younger son came up behind me,took my camera and said your sd card is full! How do you know your sd card is full? Technology is tough and I am slowly learning. The plan was with my daughters camera to take pictures and with mine to do the video. Thankfully we got a few photo's that came out! They did a wonderful job!When I was younger I don't think I would of done it. Even now it is hard to get up in front of a group of people and speak.
Blythe did what they call an Illustrated Oratory entitled " The Musical Challenge" on the parts of the violin.
Aaron did an apologetic speech."Why Would a Loving God Create Hell" a tough subject but he did an awesome job! I did not get a clear photo of him on the stage but here is a photo with a friend on speech night. Aaron is on the right.
Lydia did a Biographical Narrative on Amy Carmichael. She also did a fabulous job! I am just a wee bit biased but they all did an awesome job!
No comments:
Post a Comment