Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fighting the Good Fight

Whew! Things have been a little hectic here lately! My 2nd eldest daughter had an appendicitis the day after mothers day. Needless to say that had to come out! Her fever is finally waxing and waning. She perked up a little today and did some hand sewing.Thankfully she is on the mend! I know her sister is jumping for joy as she has been doing all of the goat care for her herd.

 Today May 22,2012 I ask on my daughter in love and son's behalf if you could pray for them? The big "C" has entered their lives. My daughter in love has Stage 3 Melenoma. Today is a tough day for them as they try and remove all the cancer from her body. They are fighting the good fight and will continue on! They have two of the cutest kids that need a mommy and a daddy. Did you know the drugs they use to fight Melanoma are only effective on 30% of the patients. We are not liking those odds! I am thankful that we still have a God who is in the miracle business. Please pray that He will bless Karen with one!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for your family at this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete