It has been a long time but I thought, hey I have to jump back in at some point. We had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I have great kids who made us cards, bought us gifts and my wonderful husband bought flowers that came by way of the UPS man with a cute catchy poem.
The kids planned a special dinner with my daughter from www.asimplefarmgirl.blogspot.com doing most of the work. She made everything she could heart shaped. So cute. I am kinding of getting used to my older children doing the fun, special things I did/do as mom. It feels weird not to do them and I am learning to get into a new normal. While they were busy with that I was able to work on some embroidery. I have been making baby blankets for the local hospital as ministry/charity for parents who have lost an infant. Today was for the dads! Hankies with little feet on them.
Aren't these little hearts inside the feet adorable? I wish they were for a happier occassion. I hope they bring the recipients some comfort and that they know they are prayed for.

Hope your day was just as
wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment