If you are gluten free and looking for a place to eat on your way to Chautauqua Lake, NY or you are visiting Peek N Peak. Look no further. We were in Peek N Peak in the off season just for a get away. You are literally in the middle of no where. I had packed quite a bit of my own food and stowed it a way in the little kitchenette in our room. On our second day we decided to mosey on out to see what the quaint little town of Clymer, NY had to offer. We were not even going to stop, it did not seem like there was much but I am so glad we did. We stopped in at The Dutch Village
Restaurant and I felt like I hit the jack pot. You know that jump up and down feeling when you have found something special that you didn't know was there!
Do you believe this? This is not a normal site in my town. If a restaurant has a gluten free menu it is just what they can make gf possibly . That they may have on a piece of paper. This little restaurant has a separate kitchen, dedicated utensils, dedicated gf food! Amazing!!! Can you tell I was a wee bit excited?
When was the last time you could just go out and order a sandwich?
All gluten free.They also have pizza and fish and a myriad of gluten free delights.Dessert too!
They also had this cute little retro call center. Although you did not need the waitress was always spot on. There was a button for refills, take my order, dessert,etc......
They also had a quaint little gift shop upstairs and next to the restaurant for any last minute gifts you may need.
Not a very good photo but there she is the Dutch Village Restaurant. If you are in the neighborhood give her a try! They even have a
website for hours and such. http://www.dutchvillagerestaurant.net I do not receive anything from this post just thought when you find something good you should letter others know!
No comments:
Post a Comment